The Wire Caddy- Your Workbench Style Wire Rack
Built for the workshop! Whether you are a technician, hobbyist, or building prototypes, keep your wire organized and within arm's reach with the Wire Caddy. Designed to fit on a bench top or shelf without taking over that precious work space. Feed holes located on each side allow for smooth wire passage from a variety of spool widths. Rubber bumpon feet help keep the Wire Caddy from sliding across the bench top when pulling wire. Proudly made in the USA.
- Dimensions: 24" L x 7" W x 5" H
- Material: #18 Steel
- Finish: Black textured paint
- Anti-slip rubber bumpon feet
- Holds ten (10) 2" wide spools or five (5) 4" wide spools
- Feed holes: The 10 hole side will accommodate cable with an OD of up to .250". The 5 hole side will accommodate cable with an OD of up to .312".
- Holds industry standard spools to 6 1/2" diameter
- "Tool Box" style
- Space saving design frees up bench top
- Manufactured in the USA for asapwire.com